Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Well... Finally  some photos uploaded. It took awhile..

Well anyways, now  it will not upload the last one, so I am giving up... We have kind of a very rubbishy Internet connection here.  Very occasionally it actually works.

As you can see, I have finished the entirely stitched piece, which was originally intended to be just a little stitching on to a painted background... It kind of took over, so now you can't see the painted background. It took a few weeks to finish that one... And then another week to get the picture to upload.

Now I have discovered sewing onto handmade paper which is covered with muslin. It makes a nice surface which is  textured, a little like  canvas, and can be painted onto and also stitched. This was my final upload which didn't work, so I will try to upload this one another time, should the Internet decide that it feels like working correctly, which doesn't happen too often these days. I have also discovered the joys of Dragon Dictate, which is managing to hear most of what I say correctly. However, I can't use this with the rest of the family in the  room. This is a rare occasion, when there is nobody  else in here. So I'm being incredibly lazy and not typing ( probably less spelling mistakes than usual).

I also managed to upload a photo of one of the bags which myself and  Louise had been making, and a cloth bag which I have been making...  I guess it was pretty good, that I managed to upload the three pictures. I'm going to have one more go at my final upload, if it works there will be a picture here...

.... You probably noticed,  that there is no picture here, maybe next time, or the time after... Or any time that I can get it on here.

Anyway, I am off now... It is time to seek diversion in the  form of curry....

No comments:

Post a Comment